-->

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Who's Catching Anyway? (About.com)

Two articles in one day. Can you tell I'm getting excited for the season to begin? In today's article for About.com, I look at the catching situation for the Braves. It seems like a foregone conclusion that Christian Bethancourt will be the starter with A.J. Pierzynski backing him up and I'd say there is a better than 80% chance of that happening. But things could change even without injury. What if Bethancourt hits .118 this spring? What if Pierzynski looks like a 38 year-old catcher? Could John Buck or Jesus Flores put together a good month of hitting and be in Miami when the Braves open the season? Yenier Bello is a longshot, but he's 30 years-old already. Maybe he can step up.

Like I said, we think we know who's catching for the Braves in 2015, but things could change quickly. Please give my article a read and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment